[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: a few questions re LuaSockets
- From: Martin Spernau <martin@...>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:48:44 +0100
I've been using LuaSockets 1.4
(http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/luasocket/), but would like to go beyond
the 'client' side...
* has anybody tried/succeded in building a HTTP server in Lua? One that
can process multiple connections/requests simultaneouly?
I'd be very intersted in pointers, ideas etc.
* I've looked at several minimal/small-footprint webservers in C, and
would like to try to build something similar in Lua. Ideas anybody?
* what is the status of a possible port of LuaSockets to Lua 5?
Thanks in advance for pointers, ideas etc.