>I think Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo is managing the list by hand,
>so you'll become subscribed once he finds the time to do it.

That's right. I was out of town until today with no internet access.

Managing lua-l is taking a BIG chunk of my time (time that could be much
better spent working on Lua and thinking about the issues raised in lua-l).
I'm still hoping that some volunteer can take this over... However, fast
delivery is a must (lua-l now is very fast) and also access to archives and
such. Volunteers please contact me directly with concrete proposals! Thanks.
--lhf