Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

> >With regard to the odd limitation on Break and Return, I think this is
> >because Return can (but need not) take an argument, making determination of
> >parsing termination difficult. Why it applies to Break I don't know :-(.
>
> You're right about "return". The limitation on "break" is because we wanted to
> leave the possibility of adding break labels in the future (although I don't
> think we will).
> --lhf

In stead of break labels, I would appreciate break "levels"
in stead. In this idea the statement "break a" evaluates
"a" as an integer number and breaks out of that amount of
enclosing while or for loops. How difficult would it be to
implement such a multi-level break?

Daniel Remar.
Björn De Meyer
bjorn.demeyer@pandora.be