Thanks! I've followed the example in lua.c, and it seems to work. I have just
two questions. Firstly, what is lua_pushliteral? I've done this using
lua_getglobal. Any reason not to? And secondly, to do this I've had to use the
dblib, but I'm not sure I want to give my users access to it. Is there any way
to prevent them from using it? Would something like just setting the global
'debug' to nil work?

Thanks, Philip Bock