Please let me correct a misstatement from my last message:

>I tried to move my call to lua_yield() from the hook-object to my
>"dispatch" function, and then everything worked.

Actually it didn't work! I was awake for too long and put my call to lua_yield() after a "return" statement so it wasn't being called. *blush*

I moved my call to lua_yield() to the beginning of the hook function; now it's called, but I get the infamous "attempt to yield across metamethod/C-call boundary" error anyway.

Thanks again.

Merry christmas/feliz natal,
Thiago Bastos