Hello,

I've started to build a standard Lua system of the following targets:
-> lua.exe, luac.exe, lua.dll, lualib.dll

Now, if I want luac.exe to use the same lua core in lua.dll as lua.exe does,
I have to export luaU_endianness, luaF_newproto, luaS_newlstr, luaM_realloc
from lua.dll to overcome binding errors.
That doesn't really matter, except it breaks the naming convention luaL_...
and lua_...
for public symbols.

Is there a way to avoid this and still use the same core ?

Thanks
/Christof

BTW: I'm using the cygwin compiler, but this should be irrelevant ?