Hi,

As some of you expressed interest before, I thought you'd like to be
notified that the next version of Aranha has been released.

This one sees the inclusion of the following features:
 o HTML Cruncher
 o Cached DB Handles
 o dprint() arbitrary expression handling now copes with locals neatly.

Also, some of the docs have been updated and a dependency system has
been added to the makefiles.

I will probably stop posting anouncements about Aranha to the list, so
if people who want to continue receiving announcements could drop me an
email, I'll only mail individuals as Aranha develops.

Regards,

Daniel