Hello,
could it be that the Wiki is down _again_?
I'm currently only getting 500 Server error resposes...

-Martin

Thatcher Ulrich wrote:
On Nov 30, 2002 at 12:42 -0600, John Belmonte wrote:

The wiki was wiped out again by a mean sourceforge user.  I restored
the wiki from backup.  Changes in the last 12 hours may have been
lost.  Should that cause anyone grief, Martin Spernau may have a
fresher backup.

FYI the wiki seems to be read-only for me -- is that on purpose?  I
can see why it would be a good defensive strategy, with malicious
users out there :(  But I've been wanting to make some wiki edits...

Thanks for your efforts, they're much appreciated.