From: <lua-l@yahoogroups.com>
To: <lua-l@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 12:16 PM
Subject: [lua-l] Digest Number 906

Message: 4
   Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:08:26 -0000
   From: "rodhydeuk" <rodhydeuk@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Interrupting lua execution

Regarding examples of threading with pthreads, take a look at this
URL for an example of a synchronization subroutine using pthreads.
This is where I started from.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/doc_link/en_US/a_doc_lib/aixprggd/genpr
ogc/condition_variables.htm#D3A449E901manu

Coroutines might do the trick, but I haven't investigated them yet
as lua only came into the picture when I started looking for a
scripting language for my application.

--- Rod

--- In lua-l@y..., "Chris" <jlsfjs@y...> wrote:
> Ahem... Don't sure to be clear (may be a small test app could be
usefull)