On Friday, November 1, 2002, at 12:21 PM, James McCartney wrote:
On Thursday, October 31, 2002, at 03:59  PM, Steve Dekorte wrote:
so only the freed objects are touched on a sweep.

Just to press the point, with Baker's treadmill you don't even have to do that.

I just made a small change to make the definitions of black and white dynamic that avoids it. Maybe this is equivalent to "Baker's treadmill"? The descriptions I've read of it weren't very clear to me.

Cheers,
Steve
OSX freeware and shareware: http://www.dekorte.com/downloads.html