On Thursday, October 31, 2002, at 12:56 PM, James McCartney wrote:
Yes, but you have a sweep phase correct?

Your right. My current sweep still has to touch all objects(to update blacks to white and to free whites) which it really shouldn't have to do. I've just made a modification to avoid this so only the freed objects are touched on a sweep. I'll post it tonight after some more testing. The freeing could also me made incremental.

Cheers,
Steve