Hi

I am currently integrating Lua to a project of mine, and I have run into a problem: Looking through the various docs for Lua, I have found none that prototypes precisely the functions' return values. For instance, the code executing functions lua_do* have documented error codes, whereas lua_getglobal and setglobal have none.

So I am guessing that these functions all follow the standard "0 on success / other on error" pattern. But is there any reference list that would also list error codes that may be returned for each function?

Thanks in advance
David Anderson