Chris wrote:

> Hello,
> Of course, I thank everybody here ;-)
>
> By the way, just another question : in your previous post you say "this is
> untested lua 5 code".
> Does it means that it can't be done with lua 4 (at least this way) ?

It probably can be done also in Lua 4, but I
am none too sure considering that I'm an
early adopter of Lua 5. I'm already using it
in production for a secret work-related project.
I find the better OO-support, and the lexical
scoping very invaluable, and I never ran into
the known issues with Lua 5 alpha.

Daniel Remar.
Björn De Meyer
bjorn.demeyer@pandora.be