On Wednesday, October 9, 2002, at 02:00 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
Unfortunately, I can't open the temp.ps file. [...] I was wondering
what program you recommend for opening this file in Windows.

This is just a suggestion, but moving any documentation in .ps format to .pdf format may help make it readable by more people since PS has become archaic since the introduction of PDF. Ghoscript comes with a utility to do this conversion.

Cheers,
Steve