I have seached thru the FAQ and docs but could not find and answer to
my question that is why I am posting this.

When I set a "index" tag method for my object (table) which calls,
say, a function by the name atIWant this tm receives, as a first
parameter, the pointer to the table *hash*. Ok, I
understand that so far. But, what if I need to know the name of the
table inside of the tag method.

I have checked the LUA source code for getglobal and after a little
while I understood that table
name can be obtained from C++ side by means of reimplementing a
little function that creates
a local Node and then accesses the hash. I have already done that
but, is there any other way to
do this from the LUA side?

Thanks
Ramon