Hi there,

I just read the last posts and found one mentioning lua_dostring() is
not efficient for calling lua code in each game cycle.

My game currently does the following:

1. load the clear text script into an array (script_buffer)
2. execute the script in each game cycle by calling:

   lua_dobuffer(L, script_buffer, sizeof(script_buffer), "levelscript");

This works very good, but rather slow. What would be a better way to do
this? Can I load the script into memory (as I did) and compile it there
(how?)?

Thanks!
Jens