On Tuesday, September 10, 2002, at 10:36  am, Reuben Thomas wrote:

On Tuesday, September 10, 2002, at 09:29  am, Reuben Thomas wrote:

<OT>
To think MS chose XML as native format for Office 11... Unless they
always
compress it, I expect the files to bloat excessively. Hard disk is
cheap these
day, but I still have a 6GB HD on my personal computer, and
applications
already eat a lot of it...
</OT> -- See, even mailing list/newsgroups notations are infected :-)

Of course, Reuben Thomas didn't actually write the above. Please reply to
one message at a time!

:) Yes, sorry.