From: Bram Vaessen [mailto:bram.vaessen@wxs.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 2:04 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: simple question

simple question:

If I have a normal lua function that returns a string, and I call this
function from C, and use lua_tostring to get the string. Do I need to
copy the string into another string if I want to keep it. And if not,
then I guess I have to take care of deleting the string if it's not
needed anymore?

Thanks,

Bram Vaessen