Hi there....

I was just wondering if there is any way to immediately stop Lua execution, say, if some user scripts enter an infinite loop, for example, so that the interpreter state is/can be restored to resume execution after the script got edited. There should be some function call available in the api that tells Lua to end execution on the fly, so that scripts can be terminated from C.I'd really appreciate some help with this. Thanks in advance.

Regards, Celvin