It's goodies all round! I've made some small changes to the standard
libraries, and updated the Wiki to say rather more about the current state
of the project. See http://lua-users.org/wiki/StandardLibraries

If I've not made it clear, I could really do with some help, and I haven't
had many offers yet! People who have contributed code links to the
StandardLibraryProposal page are welcome to pitch in and add that code
themselves. I'm keen to make it a devolved project, rather than one under
my iron control.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/
My dark path darkens; rise over the mountain, distant moon (Murasaki)