Nick Trout wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback wrt to WebLua. lhf gave me a hand and we came to a
> similar solution to ones put forward. I've ulimited memory and script
> execution time (to 1 second). All file and system scripts return an error if
> used. Hope thats all the holes plugged.
>
> http://doris.sourceforge.net/lua/weblua.php
>
> Nick

Oops! I retract my previous message!
There's still a bit of a hole left!

print(getenv("USER"));

Run using lua generates:

root

You shouldn't run the lua interpreter as root.
And you'd best disable getenv as well as it might
be used to sniff your system. Unless you've set up
a bogus environment for the weblua executable,
of course.

Daniel Remar.
Björn De Meyer
bjorn.demeyer@pandora.be