   Hi there,

   I'm writing some type marshalling code for our object model and just
noticed something which might be unimplemented/not considered in 5.0w0.
If you have a Boolean variable on the stack and call lua_isstring() or
check_string() etc etc, the check will fail since Booleans apparently
can not automatically be converted to strings. To me it seems natural
that I should be able to get a Boolean value as a string, but perhaps
that's not the intention? Or is it simply not implemented yet?

Cheers,
Stef! :)
--
Stefan Boberg, R&D Manager - Team17 Software Ltd.
boberg@team17.com