-- Christopher S. Charabaruk wrote:
> I still believe that the documentation could have been executed better.
> Like I've mentioned, I can't get to doing real work on Meldlua because
> the documentation isn't good enough for me. What I need, I guess, are
> examples, or at least a lot more detail.

"Use the Force, read the source" seems to be the modus operandi with Lua, especially from an
embedder's point of view. For instance, the documentation makes no mention whatsoever of lauxlib,
upon which all of Lua's libraries are built.  I think most people just end up ignoring the
documentation and learning by example from Lua's source.

Cheers,
Eric