From: owner-lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br [mailto:owner-lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br]On Behalf Of Alex Bilyk
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 5:33 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: clock() function note ...

I have been doing some perfomance tests for LUA-based code and fould that standard LUA *clock()* function yields just about exactly
half the time it is supposed to. I have AMD 1.3G system running Win2K. Granted, I measured it against the standard Win2K clock
application (it would count one day for two, and it does not, if it were at fault). Has anyubody experienced this problem?

Thanks,
AB