Hello all,

I have not used LUA extensively but will be in the foreseeable future. Aside
from conventional way of connecting it to my application using its API, I am
interested in concurrent execution of multiple scripts within a LUA state,
cooperative 'multitasking' that is. I did read some messages from archives
for this list but saw nothing beyond identifying problems on the way to this
feature.

I have had extensinve experience with a proprietary VM based on coroutines
and now trying to see how it could be done for/in LUA.

If you have any *fresh* pointers relevant to this feature I would really
appreciate it.
Thank you,

AB