As you can see from the thread, there's N solutions already for this... To
me, it seems like a thing that should be done "centrally" (= within the
Lua's built-in sample interpreter) and then no-one would need to have
secondary libraries doing the same thing.

I'll have a look at some of the proposed packages (TOMAS: please send me
yours!) and see if some of them matches my needs already.

Thanks for all the tips! :)

- Asko

--
Asko Kauppi