At 11:39 28/5/2002 -0300, you wrote:
>One comment which immediately springs to mind is please don't
>abbreviate the module names!

It will be impossible to please everyone. Please let's no start a religious
war about this.

  For me it does not make sense been economic using "tab" instead of "table".

"tab" is ambiguous and has a high probability to change in future versions, "table" is much more user friendly and definitely less ambiguous than "tab". That's why it called people's attention.

These small changes are very simple to be solved but it becomes harder and harder for an application that pass trough several versions of Lua and would like to evolve together with it without rewriting code. OH Here I go again....

  Sorry about the noise...

scuri