> After some email that they comment the subject of the multilingual list,
> I would like to have a position if we could send messages in other
> languages, or solely in English?

We have been discussing that... We are sure that most people in the
list wouldn't mind to get an eventual message in an unknown language.
But if/when such eventual messages grow to whole threads, we may have a
problem. In a short time we will start to have ghettos in the list, each
using its own language.

Currently, the list members from Brazil (.br domains) are only ~15% of
the list, from a total of almost 30 countries. (Our second "minority"
are 10% of German speakers.) Whether we like it or not, the only
language we can all communicate is English. Please keep in mind that it
doesn't have to be correct English; as far as people can understand what
we want to say, it is Ok. We can have a much wider audience with poor
English than with good Portuguese :-(

-- Roberto