> I'm new to lua, and I'd like to make a generic class and method exporter
> into lua...
> I'm looking for examples...
> do you have any links for me ??

If you're talking about generic in the C++ template programming sense, you may get some inspiration from the Boost Python Library: http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/.  I haven't used it myself but it sounds pretty good -- and they have high standards at Boost.  (The rest of Boost is worth a look too if you're not aware of it.)  I don't know about any existing Lua ones (having to use C for my Lua project :-( ).

HTH

Martin.