Hi!,
With changing two 'typo', it didn't give any error for me.
I marked them with 'changed' in code.

Ah, thanks! The misspelled return I would probably have found upon closer study of the code. But the colon/period mix-up I would probably not have noticed.

So I guess that since I didn't use colon there was no parameter self, to the function. And this was the reason for self being nil. Right? I wonder what function instance.funcname() really is interpreted as in Lua, is the function added to the instance at all?

/ Sebastian Rasmussen