Am 24.04.02 00:27:47, schrieb "Peter Loveday" <peter@eyeonline.com>:

>I looked at compiling the existing poslib on win32, but there are
>so many things missing, it would indeed require a true port.
>
>You could probably build it under CygWin, if you like such things,
>but for a real win32 version it wouldn't be trivial.

I also found U/Win (http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/uwin/)
as a possible alternative  with not too many licensing restric-
tions.  From the description,  U/Win might even be  interesting
when it comes to "port" new versions  of Lua  (and add-ons)  to
Win32 platforms.

As soon  as I find  some spare time,  I'll have a look  at that
package.  However,  anybody else is invited  to catch me on the
line... ;-)

Kind regards,

Andreas Rozek         Phone:  ++49 (711) 6770682
Kirschblütenweg 15    Fax:    -
D-70569 Stuttgart     EMail:  Andreas.Rozek@T-Online.De
Germany               URL:    http://www.Andreas-Rozek.de