I'm using Lua 4.0 right now, but I just thought I'd mention that during
a porting effort to PocketPC (WinCE 3.0) I ran into a few problems.  I
don't know if these have been addressed in later versions:

1.  BUFSIZ is not defined (it seems to be defined in <windows.h> for
WinCE)
2.  size_t is not defined (WinCE's <stddef.h> doesn't define this)
3.  freopen() and rewind() do not exist on WinCE

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it in case someone wanted to know =)

Brian