> > I would like to see these libraries become the basis
> > for a community-maintained set of standard Lua
> > libraries. If anyone is interested in setting up a project
> > to do this, please contact me. I would envisage a
> > simple SourceForge project with access to the code,
> > auto-generated documentation, and a Wiki for
> > discussion of development.  Perhaps this could be
> > part of lua-users.org?
>
> Here are a few possibilities:
>
> * use the lua-users sourceforge project.  It's a normal project with cvs
> repository, file release system, etc.  You're also welcome to use the web
> hosting (make a new tree like http://lua-users.org/stdlib/, set up another
> wiki, etc).

I've taken a long time to get back to you, I know... Could you set me
up as a developer (and administrator, if necessary) on the SF project,
so I can do this? I'd like to get this project out in the open
soonish; at least for the moment, the stuff I have seems pretty stable.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/rrt/ | frog, n.  a prince waiting for the right kiss