Good evening!

>   Your information on installing lua on a windows platform is just what I
> was looking for! although, since i'm not german, would you happen to have
> english translations on how to install the libs? this would greatly
> help...
> thanks for taking your time

an english translation of the installation guide for my Lua (et al)
distributions for Win32 platforms is available under

  http://www.andreas-rozek.de/Lua/Distributions/index_en.html

The translation has been written in a hurry - and I did not yet find the
time to reread what I've written. Thus, please be patient with my english.

I may brush up the file (and link it with my other pages properly) later
this evening. Additional translations will follow over the weekend.

Good success!

Andreas Rozek

http://www.gmx.net