> I'd be interested in hearing what those interested think about it.
> It's a beta release.  Currently 1.0b11

I've been a devoted user of Plua since 1.0b9 and it keeps getting better
and better. I've deployed several mission-critical Palm apps written in
it already and it does the job splendidly. Marcio's UI programming
metaphor is probably the most sensible I've seen in any language -- it
requires little code to get a useful interface mounted, and the constructs
make sense and aren't large or unwieldy.

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser@stockholm.ptloma.edu
-- It's not illogical to believe in God. --------------------------------------