Hello Andreas!

Several weeks ago I asked for Win32 distributions of Lua, TkLua and LuaSocket - and got no answer.

sorry, I missed your post, tho I couldn't have given you more help than to pass on my experiences in compiling Lua etc. with VC6 on Win32.

As a consequence, I made these distributions myself. After 5 weeks of testing, I'm now about to publish my work.

And what a nice organized site you have there! (I'm German myself so I can fully appreciate your info)

Thank you very much for making this availeable, and please consider linking your page from the lua-users.org Wiki! (www.lua-users.org)

Greetings, Martin