Its the responsability of the calling host to clean up the stack using
lua_pop().

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br
[mailto:owner-lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br]On Behalf Of terenctb
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 8:27 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: LUA stack values to API?

Quick question, lua uses the 'stack' for passing paramters back and
forth.. that's how we pass stuff to the API..If I pass 3 parameters
down to an API from lua is it the responsiblity of the API to pop
those values off the stack...clearing it?....I know the API
lua_tonumber doesn't seem to pop the values off the stack...after
running a while, won't the stack just implode or how does lua do
garbage collection?

Terence