A week ago I reported a problem when compiling on MacOSX some time ago, afterwards i found the problem: the macro _G was already defined, and therefore in lstate.h causing problems (_G is used as field in the struct lua_State)

I found now, that the predefined _G is defined in the Standard ctype.h in Darwin/MacOSX

This header seems to be the standard header file in BSD-Systems so i suggest to rename the field in the lua_State struct and in the correspondig references!

Best regards,
         Dominik Wagner