  Steve,

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Steve Dekorte wrote:

> LuaSQL is just what I was looking for for my current project but I ran
> into a problem with the following:

(...)

> I'm on unix (Mac OSX) and don't have informix. Is there any way for me
> to get this working?

  LuaSQL uses ODBC to communicate with the database. Those
#includes are ODBC API headers.

  Which database are you currently using? Is there an ODBC
API implemented for this database in Mac OSX?

  If so, just add another #ifdef #including the correct headers.
If not... you will need a database with ODBC API implemented for
Mac OSX.

  Regards,

  -- Diogo.