amianduri is pleased to offer Lua Plugin (now with source), a REALbasic plugin that allows execution of Lua scripts from within a REALbasic app. The API is similar to the RBScript API. There is a Print event that is called when Lua wants to print something, and an Input event when Lua needs input from the user. Lua Plugin has been built with Lua 4.0.

As with all amianduri software, Lua Plugin is free. Please see the documentation and readme for details.

Please note that Lua Plugin does *not* contain support for the Lua IO library. I consider this to be a major limitation and I hope to add support in the future.

There is now a version of Lua Plugin that comes with source. amianduri holds the copyright to Lua Plugin and the source for Lua Plugin, but there are now no restrictions whatsoever on the use and distribution of either Lua Plugin or the source.

Lua Plugin and its source can be found at: http://amianduri.com

Please send any comments to: will@amianduri.com

Thank you.