Sure. I can even post an announcement on this list, unless people think I've already wasted the list's time with this stuff.

On Monday, March 4, 2002, at 08:20  AM, Alexander Cohen wrote:

Cool, could you send me a note when you release it please!

Alex
thanx

Yes. I am planning to release the source as well. I need to get it ready
for release, but I hope to have it up on my site in a few days.

Thanks.