Yes. I am planning to release the source as well. I need to get it ready for release, but I hope to have it up on my site in a few days.

Thanks.

On Monday, March 4, 2002, at 06:58 , Alexander Cohen wrote:

HI will, would it be possible to take a look at the source code to this
plugin?

ALex
I'm not sure this will really be of much interested to anybody on this
list, but I just released a Lua plugin for REALbasic
(http://realbasic.com). It can be had at http://amianduri.com.

I realize I haven't updated my Stella app in some time. I hope to do
that in the not-too-distant-future.

One little problem I ran into with the Lua Plugin has to do with
supporting the io library. I'd really like to support it as-is, such
that scripts written with read() and write() just work correctly. But
that's tough to do when you don't have STDIN and STDOUT. I'm thinking
I'm either going to have to rewrite the io library so that it doesn't
call fputs() and fgets(), or not include that library at all and
register my own functions that provide the correct functionality. But
what I'd really like to do is include the io library as-is, but have the
ability to register (in the C sense of callbacks, not in the Lua sense)
my own io handlers. Default handlers could be supplied that work the way
expect them to.