On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 03:25:05PM -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> Thanks for the summary. It would be nice to have a web page with all
> this (perhaps in the wiki) and also a list of participants. This would
> be a record of the meeting, which I think would be important to all of
> us.

I have put my previous mail and the list of participants on the workshop
page at the Lua Users Wiki.

    http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaLibraryWorkshop

As always, please feel free to edit it and add more ideas and things
that were said at the workshop.

-- Christian

--
Christian Lindig          Harvard University - DEAS
lindig@eecs.harvard.edu   33 Oxford St, MD 242, Cambridge MA 02138