On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 03:25:05PM -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> Thanks for the summary. It would be nice to have a web page with all
> this (perhaps in the wiki) and also a list of participants. This would
> be a record of the meeting, which I think would be important to all of
> us.

I have put my previous mail and the list of participants on the workshop
page at the Lua Users Wiki.

As always, please feel free to edit it and add more ideas and things
that were said at the workshop.

-- Christian

Christian Lindig          Harvard University - DEAS   33 Oxford St, MD 242, Cambridge MA 02138
phone: +1 (617) 496-7157