--- Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> I've remade the pdf file for Lua 4.1w4 using Adobe Distiller. It nows contains
> only Type 1 fonts (so says Acrobat Reader). It's available at the usual place:

*Much* better. Thank you!

BTW: I don't know if anybody else experienced this, but with the previous (ugly) version, I was
unable to search for text, and I was unable to select text for copying. Perhaps the pages were
literally stored as bitmaps instead of text, I don't know. In any case, the updated PDF not only
looks better (in Acrobat 5, Win2K), but it lets me search for text. ;)

Cheers,
Eric