Hi all!

I need a piece of advice. I can't find where to start for learning the "tags"
functions (eg: tag, settag, gettagmethod, settagmethod). I don't understand the
explanations in the manual. As a consequence, i can't start OO programming.
What would be the starting point?
---
I would now ask a few questions (for lua4.1 beta) about the console
(interactive lua or lua.c):

Could it be possible to write a multiple line string on multiple lines without
error?
> print [[a
error: unfinished long string;
  last token read: `[[a
' at line 2 in stdin

- Would it be hard to get a better function history, like say in bash or ocaml,
ie getting back the whole function instead of the last line?

- Is there a way to load a default file with interactive lua (kind of a ".lua")
where one could put all the std library?

- Has somebody started to work on the Pleac project??

Best regards !
Stéphane