IMHO, the license of an open-source package is not the place to convey
your character.  Convey your character in great code and
documentation!  But use a boring standard license, because it makes it
that much easier for non-lawyers to reuse your code.

Not that there's anything particularly wrong with the Lua license, but
just as a general principle.

--
Thatcher Ulrich <tu@tulrich.com>
http://tulrich.com