Philippe Lhoste wrote:

> Is Sol just a proof of concept or are you using it in your projects in place
> of Lua?

I'm using it instead of Lua.  But I still have no "bigger" application.  Only
some ad hock script's here and there...

> Is Sol still evolving (in same or divergeant direction than Lua) or frozen
> in the state your released it?

I didn't release it yet ;-)  What you see are only snapshots of the version
I'm currently using.  The "wishlist" becomes shorter now and maybe it's time
to write some documentation for it...

About differences to Lua.  I think with the last Lua snapshot both of them
become more similar again.  It's not may goal to make a "different" language.
I like Lua and try to keep Sol as similar to Lua as possible.  But I have
other priorities and there are some things I see different so I'll stay
working on Sol.  Pace is and will be slow though.  It's just a "hobby" project
I work on when I have some time to waste ;-)

Ciao, ET.