Hello all,

This message is an appology for my earlier rumblings about slow posts. I
just discovered the problem is an artifact of the filter I use in my mail
reader (pine). If I save a Lua message in another folder, even "sent
messages" and then enter that folder for some reason all the lua related
messages are filtered back into my Lua folder.

If only I could script the filters in Lua, then I could make it work
right ;-).

  - Tom Wrensch