Hi,
I'm using the old lua4.1-alpha. I create a initial thread, add some elements
to the global table, and duplicate it. Then i add elements to the new
threads, so they don't exist in the initial thread, right?
After that i close the new threads, so the elements i added shoudn't be
accesible anymore, right? But they are not garbage collected at that moment,
if i force a gc cycle in the first thread, the objects aren't removed
either, they only disappear when i close the first thread. Is this the
expected behaviour? Is that a bug? or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks for your attention,

Ignacio Castaño
castano@asidesoft.com