Hi all,

we have just released IUP version 1.9.0. For those of you who don't
know IUP:

IUP is a system for creating user-interfaces. It offers a configuration
API in three basic languages: C, Lua and LED. IUP's purpose is to allow
a program to be executed in different systems without any modification,
therefore it is highly portable. Its main advantages are:

+ high performance, due to the fact that the system uses native
interface
  elements
+ fast learning by the user, due to the simplicity of its API.

Together with this version we are also releasing IupLua for Lua 4.0.

Please feel free to send any comments/sugestions.

The URL:

http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup

Regards,
Mark

--
|\/|ark Stroetzel Glasberg
mark@tecgraf.puc-rio.br

Computer Engineer

Tecgraf/PUC-Rio
Rua Marques de Sao Vicente, 225 - Predio ITS
Gavea - Rio de Janeiro - RJ cep. 22453-900
Fone: 21 512-5984
Fax:  21 259-2232